Saturday, June 11, 2011

heavy questions and thoughts on this soul

Once you know the taste of pain, does it ever leave you completely?
Or does it always leave a scar? The marks of pain that make us more human, more able to see pain in others and reach out in understanding love to them. 
What happens when we mess up God's plan?
We certainly make mistakes. God can bring goodness out of mistakes, but we still made a mistake. What then?
What is Fear afraid of?
I think it is afraid of its own name. Because once you can call it by name, Fear automatically shrinks. 
If only one person sees a light shining, does that mean it is there?
Maybe they just made it up. Or maybe they are the only one not blinded. But how do you know the difference?
Why does love sometimes seem so difficult when it is the one thing we really want from each other?
Probably because deep love often hurts. A lot. 
Can grace plague you?
Yes. Or at least I think that is what is happening. 

I am a human being. I'm God's child. "A homo sum humani nihil a me alienum puto." I am a human being. Nothing human can be alien to me. 

3 comments:

  1. I know they are blind
    blinded by fear
    I know
    I love you
    I wish to take away your pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. does naming fear really shrink it? i like thinking that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... What happens when we mess up God's plan?

    Can we be so proud as to think we can mess up or completely get in the way of God's plan?

    To quote a certain Jesuit: "How big is our God?"

    ReplyDelete