Friday, February 10, 2012

I give no thing power over me.

I give no thing power over me.
I give no person power over me.
I give no feeling power over me.
I give no thought power over me.

I wish to be a force of healing and love in the world. To be that, I must be a force of healing for myself. It starts here, inside. In the complex inner landscape that shapes this I. It cannot be otherwise. And yet there is no I.

I used to want to be a source of love and healing in the world. I've now realized that is not enough. I am limiting myself.

I am a force.

I am exhausted from the struggle. "When you decide to stop struggling, you will stop... The power is in the commitment never to do what makes you sick. The key is the decision never to tire of doing what is best, good, and right for you."


Who am I without the struggle?

1 comment: