Thursday, November 4, 2010

5 days

Yea. 5 days.

There is a lot happening, a lot of emotions, a lot of goodbyes. I am grateful for the love I have known.


What do I take with me? 2 bags and a backpack for two years of my life. 
Pack nothing.
Will I ever see you again? 
Yes. 
No. 
What am I giving? What am I giving up?
What price am I paying?
Is it worth it?


I am going to post mailing information here if you ever want to send me something.

From Nov. 2010 - January 2011:

Jessica Vega
Jesuit Volunteers
Colegio Cristo Rey
APDO 120
Tacna, Peru

From Feb. 2011 onwards:

P. Oscar Morelli, SJ
Jessica Vega
Triunfo 339, Apartado 276
Cusco - Peru

For packages, anything weighing less than 3 pounds can be sent through the mail with an official green slip from the post office. INSIST ON THIS GREEN SLIP. Do not believe it if someone tells you there is a better way to send stuff. Write educational material, no value on the slip. The package will arrive relatively quickly and without going through customs (which apparently is a great hassle).


peace, shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment