Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An Affirmation of the Spirit

Another moment for meditation. I've heard this before, I think from John Wooden's book that I read in high school. But I've changed some parts of it. Behold:

An Affirmation of the Spirit.

Let me be so deeply rooted that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
Let me look on the sunny side of everything, and make my peace come true.
Let me think only of good, work only for good, and expect only good
Let me be just as enthusiastic about the blessings of others as I am about my own.
Let me forgive the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater light of the future.
Let me be joyful being at all times, and have a smile ready for every living creature I meet.
Let me give so much time to the growth and healing of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
Let me be too grounded for worry, too centered for anger, too alive for fear, and too joyful to permit the presence of trouble.
Let me live in the faith that the world is on my side as long as I am true to the Spirit that is within me.



Mama Mia, te quiero mucho. Te mando mi amor, mi luz, mi paz, mis oraciones y bendiciones. Siempre estas conmigo, yo se y yo te siento.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one also.
    Thank you for beautiful words for Mama Mia
    I love you

    ReplyDelete